Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Deschis

After ending FF, FF restart with asking for access to Bing.com

JasaFFacc

Since weeks the following: After my first use of FF in the day, I stop the browser. Then FF restarts automatically and asks for access to: https://www.bing.com/spotlight?spotlightId=ParadordeRonda&q=ronda+spain&FORM=MC13ER The browser says, that he can not make contact. Since I already blocked BING for a long time, I stop FF again, and can go on. Like I mentioned, it happenes most after my first use of FF in the day. During the day using FF, this strange event rarely show up again. My question: who or what forces FF to restart and asking for access to BING? And how an I stop this?

Since weeks the following: After my first use of FF in the day, I stop the browser. Then FF restarts automatically and asks for access to: '''https://www.bing.com/spotlight?spotlightId=ParadordeRonda&q=ronda+spain&FORM=MC13ER''' The browser says, that he can not make contact. Since I already blocked BING for a long time, I stop FF again, and can go on. Like I mentioned, it happenes most after my first use of FF in the day. During the day using FF, this strange event rarely show up again. My question: who or what forces FF to restart and asking for access to BING? And how an I stop this?

Trebuie să intri în cont ca să răspunzi la o postare. Te rugăm să adresezi o întrebare nouă dacă nu ai încă un cont.