Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Deschis

I have no question. You updated Firefox and that should be ok, or?

Karl-Rainer Hermann

I did not ask a question. This window appeared, after I had installed the latest update of Firefox. Do I need to know anything particular?

I did not ask a question. This window appeared, after I had installed the latest update of Firefox. Do I need to know anything particular?

Toate răspunsurile (1)

Hopefully just a stray link;) Nothing to worry about, glad everything's been a smooth sailing. ⚓

Adresează o întrebare

Trebuie să intri în cont ca să răspunzi la o postare. Te rugăm să adresezi o întrebare nouă dacă nu ai încă un cont.