Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Deschis

Synchronisation via my Firefox account isn’t working

secretpost

Good afternoon.

Account synchronisation has stopped working. If I open the browser on my mobile device without using a VPN, the browser says I’m not logged in. However, if I open the browser via a VPN, everything loads correctly. Could this be because I live in Russia? I’m using the latest version of Firefox from Google Play on my device.

Good afternoon. Account synchronisation has stopped working. If I open the browser on my mobile device without using a VPN, the browser says I’m not logged in. However, if I open the browser via a VPN, everything loads correctly. Could this be because I live in Russia? I’m using the latest version of Firefox from Google Play on my device.

Toate răspunsurile (1)

According to support.mozilla.org/questions/1594087 it's possible.

Adresează o întrebare

Trebuie să intri în cont ca să răspunzi la o postare. Te rugăm să adresezi o întrebare nouă dacă nu ai încă un cont.