Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Rezolvat

I cannot get Thunderbird to download (Using POP) anything other than my Inbox

petelobus

I have just installed Thunderbird on a replacement computer (running Linux Mint). The version I have is 140.7.1esr. I use a POP Gmail account. For a change it installed and connected seamlessly, but I cannot persuade it to download anything other than the messages in my Inbox. I have right clicked as recommended on my Gmail address, but see no 'Subscribe' to select. What am I doing wrong?

I have just installed Thunderbird on a replacement computer (running Linux Mint). The version I have is 140.7.1esr. I use a POP Gmail account. For a change it installed and connected seamlessly, but I cannot persuade it to download anything other than the messages in my Inbox. I have right clicked as recommended on my Gmail address, but see no 'Subscribe' to select. What am I doing wrong?
Citește răspunsul în context

Soluție aleasă

And now I have changed account to IMAP, and see every folder APART from Sent Messages!

Toate răspunsurile (4)

Pop accounts ONLY sync Inbox.

And it is not possible to subscribe to other folders. You need imap to do this.

This may have changed recently? My previous machine seemed to sync on all folders - unfortunately the hard drive died, so I cannot see what settings or version of Thunderbird I was using. I'm pretty certain the account was set up as POP as I kept all the emails locally...? Ian

Soluție aleasă

And now I have changed account to IMAP, and see every folder APART from Sent Messages!

Finally sorted - Sent Folder was marked as not showing in IMAP in Gmail settings. I always have the most trouble with Gmail playing nicely with Thunderbird when I change computers!!

Adresează o întrebare

Trebuie să intri în cont ca să răspunzi la o postare. Te rugăm să adresezi o întrebare nouă dacă nu ai încă un cont.