Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Deschis

I can't see the option to activate the free integrated VPN with Mozilla

aureliagumery

Hi team Firefox, I can't see the option to activate the free integrated VPN with Mozilla, despite trying to personalise my toolbar. the option does not seem available. I'm trying to use the fee integrated VPN and for now I could only find a way to download the Mozilla VPN extension which requires a subscription. I would like to try the free version first thanks

Hi team Firefox, I can't see the option to activate the free integrated VPN with Mozilla, despite trying to personalise my toolbar. the option does not seem available. I'm trying to use the fee integrated VPN and for now I could only find a way to download the Mozilla VPN extension which requires a subscription. I would like to try the free version first thanks
Capturi de ecran atașate

Toate răspunsurile (2)

Hello

Use built-in VPN in Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/built-in-vpn

Please, check, browser.ipProtection.enabled https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1578173

Adresează o întrebare

Trebuie să intri în cont ca să răspunzi la o postare. Te rugăm să adresezi o întrebare nouă dacă nu ai încă un cont.