Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Deschis

how to remove "opt out signal honored" in every firefox browser page

Jim Mayer

For some sites, every page is partially obscured by an "opt out signal honored" banner. How can I remove this banner but still retain the opt-out feature?

For some sites, every page is partially obscured by an "opt out signal honored" banner. How can I remove this banner but still retain the opt-out feature?

Toate răspunsurile (3)

I'm sure it's there in every browser, not only "in every firefox browser page". As far as I know this is due to "Colorado Privacy Act".

Controllers must conspicuously display if they have opted out a consumer using a UOOM by, for example, displaying the phrase “Opt-Out Signal Honored” when a consumer using a UOOM visits the controller’s website.

In Firefox you can remove this banner using uBlock Origin.

I just started to see the opt out banner. I see the UBlock suggestion. I added that with no difference. I did not reboot after install even though it showed in the tools bar. Any help? I'm at a loss.

It won't be removed by default. You have to select this banner and remove it using the lightling icon of uBlock Origin.

Adresează o întrebare

Trebuie să intri în cont ca să răspunzi la o postare. Te rugăm să adresezi o întrebare nouă dacă nu ai încă un cont.