Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Rezolvat Arhivate

Collections disappeared

Man

I accidently deleted Firefox. When I reinstalled collections had disappeared. I can add a webpage to collections but no collections on the homepage. I have debug mode and set home screen default to control. Also disabled search bar. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times. Any ideas?

I accidently deleted Firefox. When I reinstalled collections had disappeared. I can add a webpage to collections but no collections on the homepage. I have debug mode and set home screen default to control. Also disabled search bar. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times. Any ideas?
Capturi de ecran atașate

Toate răspunsurile (2)

Soluție aleasă

UPDATE The collections suddenly appeared. I didn't do anything or change anything. I guess it takes a while to show after install?! Anyway it's now working.

Hi Man,

Thank you so much for coming back to this thread to share your solution and marking it as the answer! By doing this, you're not only resolving your own issue but also helping others who might run into the same problem. We really appreciate it. (: