Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Rezolvat Arhivate

unable to open thunderbird emails in waterfox browser

Brian

Thunderbird 147.0esr Email arrives. I open it It has the usual 'view this thread' link I click that link waterfox opens all of my home pages.....not the email I have disabled all add ons, in both thunderbird and waterfox....I have changed profile in waterfox & synced with firefox.

Thunderbird 147.0esr Email arrives. I open it It has the usual 'view this thread' link I click that link waterfox opens all of my home pages.....not the email I have disabled all add ons, in both thunderbird and waterfox....I have changed profile in waterfox & synced with firefox.

Modificat la de Brian

Toate răspunsurile (3)

Soluție aleasă

The articlle linked to is seriously out of date, and is therefore difficult to manage in the current Thunderbird...147.0 The initial info is possibly helpful, although not in this particular case. The balance of the info, shows settings which are not easy to duplicate in the current build

However, I have gone about setting firefox itself (not waterfox) up properly and for the time being I have ununstalled and obliterated all traces of waterfox from my pc. Firefos will open my emails. I think the problem from waterfox was bought about by using a download from 'hawkeye' ....who apprently has ceased maintaining his pages....etc

So, all is good David, thank you for replying.

Brian said

The articlle linked to - https://kb.mozillazine.org/Changing_the_web_browser_invoked_by_Thunderbird - is seriously out of date, and is therefore difficult to manage in the current Thunderbird...147.0

I quite agree - it is worse than most at mozillazine. Unfortunately we have no power to updated it, so probably best not to cite it in the future.