Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

Secure Connection Failed

SCLB

Trying to update my espn+ account and all I get is Secure Connection Failed. I've tried turning off my VPN. ESPN instructs me to go here. Please don't tell me to go to ESPN. I've been all over the renewal page and I keep getting the same Failed response.

Trying to update my espn+ account and all I get is Secure Connection Failed. I've tried turning off my VPN. ESPN instructs me to go here. Please don't tell me to go to ESPN. I've been all over the renewal page and I keep getting the same Failed response.

Toate răspunsurile (1)