Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Rezolvat Arhivate

changing a Firefox Relay to a different email

mrv

I can't access one of my Gmail accounts. I have tried everything I can think of for the past 2 weeks. All because I have lost my device and also had to change my phone number and email addresses. I noticed today that the recovery email is a Firefox Relay emails. Is it possible to redirected to my new email address?

I can't access one of my Gmail accounts. I have tried everything I can think of for the past 2 weeks. All because I have lost my device and also had to change my phone number and email addresses. I noticed today that the recovery email is a Firefox Relay emails. Is it possible to redirected to my new email address?
Citește răspunsul în context

Soluție aleasă

Edit: I found a solution on another Mozilla forum here: https://connect.mozilla.org/t5/ideas/change-firefox-relay-email-address/idi-p/31147/page/2#comments

After changing your Firefox Account main email address, log in to Firefox Relay.

Then navigate to: https://relay.firefox.com/accounts/profile/refresh

It shows a black page.

Go back to https://relay.firefox.com/accounts/profile/

It should show the new email address.

Modificat la de Stal Pomi

Toate răspunsurile (3)

Hi,

From what I understand, Relay forwards emails to your Mozilla account primary email address, so you may have to change the latter. Please see Change the primary email address on your Mozilla account on how to do that.

Also, Relay is one of Mozilla's premium products. In order to get premium support from a dedicated agent, please submit your question here.

Soluție aleasă

Edit: I found a solution on another Mozilla forum here: https://connect.mozilla.org/t5/ideas/change-firefox-relay-email-address/idi-p/31147/page/2#comments

After changing your Firefox Account main email address, log in to Firefox Relay.

Then navigate to: https://relay.firefox.com/accounts/profile/refresh

It shows a black page.

Go back to https://relay.firefox.com/accounts/profile/

It should show the new email address.

Modificat la de Stal Pomi