Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

trust in browser

wolfwoman1460

No trust. Won't keep a browser that Google has to know everything. This is why I downloaded one. But search bar shows Google is there. I factory reset before cause of no trust. I'll do again if have too. I have asked for help on their helpline. Lied too, manipulated and scammed out of money.i had, passcodes, passwords, and fingerprints set up, and all info of accounts. Still, Google wouldn't give my accounts back that had money in, but would put an old account up. Sick of nosy, un trusted browsers!!

No trust. Won't keep a browser that Google has to know everything. This is why I downloaded one. But search bar shows Google is there. I factory reset before cause of no trust. I'll do again if have too. I have asked for help on their helpline. Lied too, manipulated and scammed out of money.i had, passcodes, passwords, and fingerprints set up, and all info of accounts. Still, Google wouldn't give my accounts back that had money in, but would put an old account up. Sick of nosy, un trusted browsers!!

Toate răspunsurile (1)

You can use whatever search engine you want in the Firefox web browser for Android.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/manage-my-default-search-engines-firefox-android