Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

"Sync and save data" option not showing up on mobile.

CJ

Hi! I'm currentley switching over to fire fox and I am trying to sync my bookmarks from my laptop to my mobile phone. When I click "connect another device" in the settings, I get the pop up telling me to find "sync and save data" I hit the three dots at the top right of the mobile app and don't get the option at all. Thanks.

Hi! I'm currentley switching over to fire fox and I am trying to sync my bookmarks from my laptop to my mobile phone. When I click "connect another device" in the settings, I get the pop up telling me to find "sync and save data" I hit the three dots at the top right of the mobile app and don't get the option at all. Thanks.

Toate răspunsurile (2)

Really... Post a screenshot of what you're seeing. What device and version of Android?

I'm having that issue as well, just downloaded Firefox on my new phone