Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

Amazon Prime Video problem

biz67

Here we go again.... I have been watching Amazon Prime Videos on my Mac and also my HP computers for a long time. About 3 weeks ago, when I tried to stream a video, it would not start and I got an error message that the video was not available. After trying both computers, many times over the 3 weeks, I have gotten the same results. Amazon says it is the Firefox browser that is the problem and want me to install Chrome, which I DO NOT WANT on my computer. Can you fix the problem or help in any way?

Here we go again.... I have been watching Amazon Prime Videos on my Mac and also my HP computers for a long time. About 3 weeks ago, when I tried to stream a video, it would not start and I got an error message that the video was not available. After trying both computers, many times over the 3 weeks, I have gotten the same results. Amazon says it is the Firefox browser that is the problem and want me to install Chrome, which I DO NOT WANT on my computer. Can you fix the problem or help in any way?

Toate răspunsurile (1)

Does it still happen in Troubleshoot Mode?