Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Rezolvat Arhivate

Is there a URL for or a way to boomark the new Firefox View page?

TheWonderAlmighty

Right now it looks like it can only sit in the top right corner (on macOS at least).

Right now it looks like it can only sit in the top right corner (on macOS at least).

Toate răspunsurile (3)

Soluție aleasă

Hi, yes.

You can type or paste about:firefoxview in the address bar and press Return to load it into a tab.

You can use Command+D to create a bookmark when other methods aren't available.

You should be able to move the button around using the Customize feature. See: Customize Firefox controls, buttons and toolbars.

Can you get it set up where it's more useful to you?

I'm on the latest version of Firefox, 106.1, and I'm missing the Firefox View button completely on my MacBook Pro 13". It is showing on my Mac Mini M1, both are logged in and syncing properly using my Firefox account.

When I type in about:firefoxview on my MacBook Pro in the Firefox URL bar, I see the page but noticed it says "New colorways are on the way" on the right. On my Mac Mini, I see the "Independent Voices" text and an option to "Try colorways".

Bug? Some weird setting on my MacBook? Both are running macOS Monterey, 12.6.

pmoffe, I think that should be a post on its own.