Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

Clicking back button while Searching logins and passwords broken

matt_p207

Why does FF make you search all over again for logins/passwords? If I search for a login and get multiple hits and after I look at one and click the back button I have to search all over again to get back to the same results. Is this a feature or a bug? Is there a setting I need to change? If it's a feature can you add a feature that lets us go back to the same results if we click the back button?

Thank you, Matt

Why does FF make you search all over again for logins/passwords? If I search for a login and get multiple hits and after I look at one and click the back button I have to search all over again to get back to the same results. Is this a feature or a bug? Is there a setting I need to change? If it's a feature can you add a feature that lets us go back to the same results if we click the back button? Thank you, Matt

Toate răspunsurile (1)

Hi

Do you have Firefox for Android set to autofill user credentials? If so, you should find that Firefox for Android will present the credentials for that page and a choice if there are several, without you needing to look through the whole list.