Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Firul de discuție a fost închis și arhivat. Adresează o întrebare nouă dacă ai nevoie de ajutor.
Rezolvat Blocat Arhivate

Search integrated with address bar

SuMo Bot

How do I separate search from address? I do *NOT* want Google or any other search engine to have every web address (URL) that I enter. When I search, that's one thing. Directly entering a URL is completely different. Firefox automatically updated to the latest: 89.0 (64-bit). Now the Firefox Home page redirects everything I enter in the search box to the address bar! This is a problem! This is one reason I don't use Chrome. How do I configure Firefox to stop doing this?

How do I separate search from address? I do *NOT* want Google or any other search engine to have every web address (URL) that I enter. When I search, that's one thing. Directly entering a URL is completely different. Firefox automatically updated to the latest: 89.0 (64-bit). Now the Firefox Home page redirects everything I enter in the search box to the address bar! This is a problem! This is one reason I don't use Chrome. How do I configure Firefox to stop doing this?

Toate răspunsurile (1)

Soluție aleasă

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.