Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

The iCloud bookmark Add-on doesn't allow for my Appleid to be changed.

tbdbitl

I have 2 Apple ids. When prompted for the password at startup, the Bookmarks add-on asks for my password, but lists the ID that I do not want to use. The User-id field id locked, and cannot be updated. I have tried to fix this problem by first disabling the addon, and then re-enabling it. Then I removed the add-on, stopped and started Firefox, and then reinstalled the add-on. I also rebooted my PC, but that didn't help either.

How do I get to the user-id field to be able to change the Appleid?

Thanks in advance.

I have 2 Apple ids. When prompted for the password at startup, the Bookmarks add-on asks for my password, but lists the ID that I do not want to use. The User-id field id locked, and cannot be updated. I have tried to fix this problem by first disabling the addon, and then re-enabling it. Then I removed the add-on, stopped and started Firefox, and then reinstalled the add-on. I also rebooted my PC, but that didn't help either. How do I get to the user-id field to be able to change the Appleid? Thanks in advance.

Toate răspunsurile (1)

Hi, is it this one?

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/icloud-bookmarks/

Someone here might have personal experience with it, but otherwise, I suggest using the Support Site link on that page:

That sends me to this page:

https://support.apple.com/choose-country-region/icloud