Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Rezolvat Arhivate

I can not to play any friv game after update Adobe Flash Player

mamumber

I've been using Firefox the last 5 years, and so far I have not had any problems. I have a 64-bit Windows 8 OS. I used to play Friv flash games at http://www.friv.com/, but it has not been updated for a long time, so I started playing at http://frivgames.racing/, http://kizigamesxl.org/ and http://friv2.racing/. Yesterday I updated Adobe Flash Player and now I can not to play any game! When I go to the page with the game, there is a gray background...

What's wrong?

I've been using Firefox the last 5 years, and so far I have not had any problems. I have a 64-bit Windows 8 OS. I used to play Friv flash games at http://www.friv.com/, but it has not been updated for a long time, so I started playing at [http://frivgames.racing/ http://frivgames.racing/], [http://kizigamesxl.org/ http://kizigamesxl.org/] and [http://friv2.racing/ http://friv2.racing/]. Yesterday I updated Adobe Flash Player and now I can not to play any game! When I go to the page with the game, there is a gray background... What's wrong?
Capturi de ecran atașate

Modificat la de mamumber

Toate răspunsurile (2)

Soluție aleasă

Hi, would not know the problem but can try removing Flash with this : https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-windows.html Then Reinstall : https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/

See if that does anything as I went to both sites and are working.