Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

Why can I not access Starbucks free wi-fi? The error message says Firefox can't find the server.

BONDosan007

All of a sudden Firefox says that the server "datavalet i/o" can't be reached.How do I fix this?

All of a sudden Firefox says that the server "datavalet i/o" can't be reached.How do I fix this?

Toate răspunsurile (1)

I don't know who datavalet is...

Could you try authenticating to the access point using an HTTP address? Any HTTPS address is likely to encounter problems with the access point impersonating a real website.

For example, https://www.example.com/

Oops, I meant: http://www.example.com/

Modificat la de jscher2000 - Support Volunteer