Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

help about doesn't show newer version available

soundwave

If I go to Help, About Firefox, it shows version 48.0.2. Based on how it's always behaved in the past, it indicates that I have the latest version; it doesn't show that there is a newer version available, and it doesn't have a button to check for newer versions or a button to install the new version.

If I go to Help, About Firefox, it shows version 48.0.2. Based on how it's always behaved in the past, it indicates that I have the latest version; it doesn't show that there is a newer version available, and it doesn't have a button to check for newer versions or a button to install the new version.

Toate răspunsurile (3)

v49 was released but later recalled.

Is it still recalled? Because help about still says nothing