Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

Add a dropdown arrow to the search engine in Mozilla

CFS

How do I add a dropdown arrow to the search engine in Mozilla? I used to be able to download the Google Toolbar into Mozilla and it has a dropdown arrow but Mozilla now doesn't allow the Google Toolbar to be downloaded into Mozilla.

How do I add a dropdown arrow to the search engine in Mozilla? I used to be able to download the Google Toolbar into Mozilla and it has a dropdown arrow but Mozilla now doesn't allow the Google Toolbar to be downloaded into Mozilla.

Toate răspunsurile (2)

My question about the Search dropdown arrow may needs redefined - what I need is a Search engine that will show the searches you have viewed previously.

What are you talking about - search suggestions (managed by Google), or search history (managed by Firefox)? This article should explain things. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/use-popular-search-suggestions-firefox-search-bar

In any case, there is no dropdown menu. Suggestions (either from Google or Firefox search history) appear when you start typing a search term.