Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

Firefox does'nt work anymore / bp-3a825fe1-a064-4fed-9d26-f11462160101

FrankSchmitz

My Firefox doesn't work anymore, I have GDATA and saw that there is a problem with the new Firefox version. But I cant follow the instructions, because my GDATA version is a server based version and I cant do these recomendations...

This is the number of my protocol bp-3a825fe1-a064-4fed-9d26-f11462160101


Best wishes

My Firefox doesn't work anymore, I have GDATA and saw that there is a problem with the new Firefox version. But I cant follow the instructions, because my GDATA version is a server based version and I cant do these recomendations... This is the number of my protocol bp-3a825fe1-a064-4fed-9d26-f11462160101 Best wishes

Toate răspunsurile (1)

hi frank, you could also switch to firefox beta at the moment which isn't affected: https://www.mozilla.org/firefox/channel/ since g data is already deploying a fix for the issue, you might want to get in contact with their support as well in order to inquire how it will reach your particular product version...