Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

After changing password on site, why isn't FF offering to update saved password?

pranaman

FF saved my password on http://infusionsoft.com, which redirects to my personal account login. When I enter my email address to log in, it fills in a saved password, and I have to change it. It does not offer to update that password.

It used to offer to change my password when I entered a different one. Why is it not doing that now?

Thanks

FF saved my password on http://infusionsoft.com, which redirects to my personal account login. When I enter my email address to log in, it fills in a saved password, and I have to change it. It does not offer to update that password. It used to offer to change my password when I entered a different one. Why is it not doing that now? Thanks

Toate răspunsurile (1)

Make sure that you do not run Firefox in permanent Private Browsing mode (Never remember history).

  • Tools > Options > Privacy > Firefox will: "Use custom settings for history"
  • Deselect: [ ] "Always use Private Browsing mode"

Does Firefox offer to save the password if you remove the currently saved password?

  • Tools > Options > Security: Passwords: "Saved Passwords" > "Show Passwords"