Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

Firefox Sync not syncing automatically

kspark

I recently set up Sync, but it does not appear to be syncing automatically. If I click the Sync button, it does indeed sync correctly, but nothing will sync unless I manually click the button. Shouldn't it be syncing automatically?

I recently set up Sync, but it does not appear to be syncing automatically. If I click the Sync button, it does indeed sync correctly, but nothing will sync unless I manually click the button. Shouldn't it be syncing automatically?

Toate răspunsurile (2)

My sync will sync every 10 minutes or so if there is a network connection (this will vary from the amount being synced and how many devices there are).

However for mobile devices, Auto-Sync needs to be turned on for Firefox sync to sync automatically.

Thanks for the response. I let my computer sit out for 20 minutes, maybe more, but there was no sync. Then I hit the Sync button and I saw the bookmarks sync immediately.