Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

Why am I getting a DNS Solution Yahoo Error everytime I try to select a website from google search?

brkime

I put the search into google and get the results. When I click on the web site it comes up for a second and then goes to an error page that is titled: DNS solution Yahoo Error. It will not allow me to get past this. I switch to Safari and can get to the Website, but not with Firefox!! This is very Frustrating!

I put the search into google and get the results. When I click on the web site it comes up for a second and then goes to an error page that is titled: DNS solution Yahoo Error. It will not allow me to get past this. I switch to Safari and can get to the Website, but not with Firefox!! This is very Frustrating!

Toate răspunsurile (2)

You could have adware.

Mal-Ware Scan For Macs {web link}

Sorry, wrong post

http://www.clamxav.com/ free malware scanner for Mac OS X https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-3291