Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

cannot download Mozilla. I get message - Malsign.Generic.DE7 and Mozilla will not download.

ajmpark

try to download Mozilla. but get above message - cannot download Mozilla. I get message - Malsign.Generic.DE7 & Mozilla will not download

try to download Mozilla. but get above message - cannot download Mozilla. I get message - Malsign.Generic.DE7 & Mozilla will not download

Toate răspunsurile (2)

hello ajmpark, please always download firefox directly from the official mozilla site: https://www.mozilla.org/firefox/

You can find the full version of the current Firefox 33.0.3 release in all languages and for all Operating Systems here:

Modificat la de cor-el