Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

can't open firefox getting message "Your Firefox profile cannot be loaded. It may be missing or inaccessible" help

pbffoster

I must have deleted something. My firefox cannot open. I get the following message:

"Profile Missing" Your Firefox profile cannot be loaded. It may be missing or inaccessible.

I must have deleted something. My firefox cannot open. I get the following message: "Profile Missing" Your Firefox profile cannot be loaded. It may be missing or inaccessible.

Toate răspunsurile (1)

A possible/likely cause is a problem with the profiles.ini file and the profile marked as Default=1 in this file is no longer present on the hard drive.

  • Windows: %AppData%\Mozilla\Firefox\
    C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\<profile>\
  • Linux: ~/.mozilla/firefox/
  • Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Firefox/

You can use one of these to make Firefox create/use a new default profile:

  • Delete the profiles.ini file to force Firefox to create a new default profile
  • Use the Profile Manager to create a new profile
  • Use "Choose Folder" when you create a new profile to select the location of a lost profile and recover this profile