Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

how can I restore my firefox profile

henryeng

When I try to open firefox I get the following message: Your Firefox profile cannot be loaded. It may be missing or inaccessible.

When I try to open firefox I get the following message: Your Firefox profile cannot be loaded. It may be missing or inaccessible.

Toate răspunsurile (1)

Hi, please see - How to run Firefox when your profile is missing or inaccessible.

If your question is resolved by this or another answer, please take a minute to let us know. Thank you.