Esta discussão foi arquivada. Se precisar de ajuda, por favor, coloque uma nova questão.
Why I Have Sluggish Flash/HTML5 Animation in Firefox?
There are websites that have video playing back in the background and removethebackground.com is one of those sites. This kind of effect slows browser's response almost to a crawl unless I switch to another tab.
I have restarted Firefox in safe-mode with all addons disabled and video was playing smooth. This indicated to me that there was problem with addons and extensions and I disabled them all manually one-by-one after restarting in normal mode. But video was sluggish again despite all addons and extensions I disabled.
This is not clear to me. Are there other things that Firefox not shows me which can be disabled?
Todas as respostas (2)
Just btw., werx fine with:
Z68A-G43 (G3) - i7-3770 - Vengeance 2x4GB 2133MHz - GTX 650 Gainward - WD 1TB 64MB SATA - Win7 Pro/64 SP1 / Trusty Xfce AMD64
You can try to disable hardware acceleration in Firefox.
- Tools > Options > Advanced > General > Browsing: "Use hardware acceleration when available"
You need close and restart Firefox after toggling this setting.
In Firefox Safe mode these changes are effective:
- all extensions are disabled (about:addons)
- default theme is used (no persona)
- userChrome.css and userContent.css are ignored (chrome folder)
- default toolbar layout is used (localstore-safe.rdf file)
- hardware acceleration is disabled (Options > Advanced > General)
- plugins are not affected
- preferences are not affected