Este tópico foi arquivado. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
I cant open new windows in firefox.
I have problems loading new windows from within a site. I can load them from my email, but if I'm logged into a site like ebates, it won't open the shopping site from the link. It just opens a new window and the never loads the site. The same thing when I'm in my bank or credit card site. I end up having to use another browser.
Todas as respostas (1)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!