Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no site de suporte

Evite golpes de suporte. Nunca pedimos que você ligue ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone, ou compartilhe informações pessoais. Denuncie atividades suspeitas usando a opção “Denunciar abuso”.

Saiba mais
Esta discussão foi arquivada. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
Arquivado

My RealPlayer is not downloading videos anymore on Firefox 28. My Realplayer plug in is no longer seen in my extensions section either. How can I fix this ?

hannon1

My RealPlayer download feature (the button that appears on top of a video to allow a download) was working fine until a few days ago, when I installed the latest Flash player update (12 something). Now, my Real Player does not work, at all. In fact, when I looked for the Real Player plug in in my 'Extensions' folder, it was not there (though it is listed in my 'Plug In' section). How can I get my Real Player download to work again, as well as have it return to my 'Extensions' section ? Thanks, Gary

My RealPlayer download feature (the button that appears on top of a video to allow a download) was working fine until a few days ago, when I installed the latest Flash player update (12 something). Now, my Real Player does not work, at all. In fact, when I looked for the Real Player plug in in my 'Extensions' folder, it was not there (though it is listed in my 'Plug In' section). How can I get my Real Player download to work again, as well as have it return to my 'Extensions' section ? Thanks, Gary

Todas as respostas (1)

Thank you for your question, and apologies for the delay. I have found some more information that may help answer your question. Below is the current knowledge base article that has what we know about the RealPlayer extension and add on:

Alternative download videos

Please post back letting us know if this helps.