Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no site de suporte

Evite golpes de suporte. Nunca pedimos que você ligue ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone, ou compartilhe informações pessoais. Denuncie atividades suspeitas usando a opção “Denunciar abuso”.

Saiba mais
Esta discussão foi arquivada. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
Solved Arquivado

How do I get firefox to show the http:// in a web address?

seacow

I've noticed that suddenly, I can't get Firefox to show the http:// in a web address, even if I type it. How do I get Firefox to show it?

I've noticed that suddenly, I can't get Firefox to show the http:// in a web address, even if I type it. How do I get Firefox to show it?

Todas as respostas (2)

Solução escolhida

For this, you need to use the magical about:config preferences editor.

(1) In a new tab, type or paste about:config in the address bar and press Enter. Click the button promising to be careful.

(2) In the filter box, type or paste urlbar and pause while the list is filtered

(3) Double-click browser.urlbar.trimURLs to toggle it from true to false (it should turn bold).

You're done, you can close that tab.

Does it work?

Yes! It worked! Thank you so much!