Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no site de suporte

Evite golpes de suporte. Nunca pedimos que você ligue ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone, ou compartilhe informações pessoais. Denuncie atividades suspeitas usando a opção “Denunciar abuso”.

Saiba mais
Esta discussão foi arquivada. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
Solved Arquivado

How do I set a defalt for new tabs so my home page opens

wbrede

every time I open a new tab I get a blank search page, I want my Yahoo home page to come up automatically, my options are set to my home page and everything works, except when I open a new tab or a new window, each time I have to manually type in the site where I want to go, isn't there a default setting possible for new tabs and windows? I've been through all the setting and options but can't locate the "Tabs" Default or a "New Window" default? Can someone please give me step by step key stroke info how I can get this frustrating stuff setup. Thanks, wbrede@yahoo.com

every time I open a new tab I get a blank search page, I want my Yahoo home page to come up automatically, my options are set to my home page and everything works, except when I open a new tab or a new window, each time I have to manually type in the site where I want to go, isn't there a default setting possible for new tabs and windows? I've been through all the setting and options but can't locate the "Tabs" Default or a "New Window" default? Can someone please give me step by step key stroke info how I can get this frustrating stuff setup. Thanks, wbrede@yahoo.com

Todas as respostas (3)

Solução escolhida

You can look at this extension:

Ok, I downloaded this addon, so where do I go to set it up and enter my homepage?

after the down load and reopening firefox it still doesn't work?

Thanks wbrede@yahoo.com

You can do that in the options of that extension: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions