Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no site de suporte

Evite golpes de suporte. Nunca pedimos que você ligue ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone, ou compartilhe informações pessoais. Denuncie atividades suspeitas usando a opção “Denunciar abuso”.

Saiba mais
Esta discussão foi arquivada. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
Solved Arquivado

unread messages are not shown, but no filter is active

tbee

I have an inbox with 24 messages; 1 unread, 23 read. Only the unread one is shown, but the unread filter indicator in the quick filter is off. This happens on all 9 inboxes, so it seems to be a global problem/setting.

One of the inboxes only contains unread messages. If I click on that, I briefly see the unread messages listed, then they disappear.

Other folders (like sent) do show unread messages. Only the inboxes are affected.

I have an inbox with 24 messages; 1 unread, 23 read. Only the unread one is shown, but the unread filter indicator in the quick filter is off. This happens on all 9 inboxes, so it seems to be a global problem/setting. One of the inboxes only contains unread messages. If I click on that, I briefly see the unread messages listed, then they disappear. Other folders (like sent) do show unread messages. Only the inboxes are affected.
Capturas de tela anexadas

Todas as respostas (1)

Solução escolhida

Posting this question showed a similar one on the right. After reading that: for some reason on all inboxes menu->view->messages->unread has become active. I did not do that. Switching that back to "all" fixed the issue.