Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no site de suporte

Evite golpes de suporte. Nunca pedimos que você ligue ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone, ou compartilhe informações pessoais. Denuncie atividades suspeitas usando a opção “Denunciar abuso”.

Saiba mais
Esta discussão foi arquivada. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
Arquivado

turn off Firefox Fullpage Translation

aline.b film

hello I cannot turn off Firefox Fullpage Translation, which is really annoying. When I browse I get asked for every new page in which language I want to translate and I don't want to. The translations are mostly bad and I know in which languages I browse and research. I haven't been able to find how to turn it completely off in the settings. Can anyone help? It'd be great, thanks.

hello I cannot turn off Firefox Fullpage Translation, which is really annoying. When I browse I get asked for every new page in which language I want to translate and I don't want to. The translations are mostly bad and I know in which languages I browse and research. I haven't been able to find how to turn it completely off in the settings. Can anyone help? It'd be great, thanks.

Todas as respostas (1)

Go to about:config in the address bar and change browser.translations.automaticallyPopup to false.