Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no site de suporte

Evite golpes de suporte. Nunca pedimos que você ligue ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone, ou compartilhe informações pessoais. Denuncie atividades suspeitas usando a opção “Denunciar abuso”.

Saiba mais
Esta discussão foi arquivada. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
Arquivado

Java script

Kelvin Callaghan-Bates

How do I enable Java script as I have a linked app that will not link with Google fit as it is saying java script is turned off

How do I enable Java script as I have a linked app that will not link with Google fit as it is saying java script is turned off

Todas as respostas (1)

Hi

Which add-ons do you have installed in Firefox for Android?

One of them may be blocking scripts from running in websites that you are trying to view.