Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no site de suporte

Evite golpes de suporte. Nunca pedimos que você ligue ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone, ou compartilhe informações pessoais. Denuncie atividades suspeitas usando a opção “Denunciar abuso”.

Saiba mais
Esta discussão foi arquivada. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
Arquivado

Windows and Tabs No Longer Saved and Restored, Even With All Add-ons Disabled, Unless I Restart in Safe Mode

zillamobster

After upgrading to FF 84, my previous sessions are no longer saved and restored unless I restart in Safe Mode.

- I have Restore previous session checked in Preferences.

- I have opened new windows and tabs and one by one disabled and restored every add-on that I have had enabled and quit and restarted each time, until every single add-on has been disabled, and still the previous sessions are not saved and restored.

- I have looked in the sessionstore-backups folder with each restart, and there is never any file for the previous sessions in it.

- Again, even when there are absolutely no add-ons enabled, the previous session is not saved and not restored.

- Again, only when I restart in Safe Mode is the previous session saved and restored.

What is the solution?

After upgrading to FF 84, my previous sessions are no longer saved and restored unless I restart in Safe Mode. - I have Restore previous session checked in Preferences. - I have opened new windows and tabs and one by one disabled and restored every add-on that I have had enabled and quit and restarted each time, until every single add-on has been disabled, and still the previous sessions are not saved and restored. - I have looked in the sessionstore-backups folder with each restart, and there is never any file for the previous sessions in it. - Again, even when there are absolutely no add-ons enabled, the previous session is not saved and not restored. - Again, only when I restart in Safe Mode is the previous session saved and restored. What is the solution?

Alterado por zillamobster em

Todas as respostas (2)

Also, I have cleared all my cache before quitting and restarting.

No one has an answer for me??