Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no site de suporte

Evite golpes de suporte. Nunca pedimos que você ligue ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone, ou compartilhe informações pessoais. Denuncie atividades suspeitas usando a opção “Denunciar abuso”.

Saiba mais
Esta discussão foi arquivada. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
Arquivado

Firefox deleting history when Remember History chosen

shanahanabanana

When I close Firefox, it is deleting the history of recently closed tabs, windows, and sessions. It does not delete search and website history. In Options, I have Remember History selected.

When I close Firefox, it is deleting the history of recently closed tabs, windows, and sessions. It does not delete search and website history. In Options, I have Remember History selected.

Todas as respostas (1)

In case you use "Clear history when Firefox closes" or otherwise clear history.

  • do not clear the Browsing History
  • do not clear the Cookies
  • do not clear the Site Preferences
  • clearing "Site Preferences" clears exceptions for cookies, images, pop-up windows, and software installation and exceptions for passwords and other website specific data
  • clearing "Cookies" will remove all selected cookies including cookies with an allow exception you may want to keep