Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no site de suporte

Evite golpes de suporte. Nunca pedimos que você ligue ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone, ou compartilhe informações pessoais. Denuncie atividades suspeitas usando a opção “Denunciar abuso”.

Saiba mais
Esta discussão foi arquivada. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
Arquivado

When trying to access any AT&T website, I get "An error occurred on client". Google Chrome accesses them just fine.

jrenfroe

When trying to access any AT&T website, I get "An error occurred on client". Google Chrome accesses them just fine.

Previous to this week, I've been accessing AT&T sites on this machine with Firefox for 5 years.

When trying to access any AT&T website, I get "An error occurred on client". Google Chrome accesses them just fine. Previous to this week, I've been accessing AT&T sites on this machine with Firefox for 5 years.

Todas as respostas (3)

Separate Security Issue: Update your Flash Player or remove it using these links; Uninstall Flash Player | Windows {web link} Uninstall Flash Player | Mac {web link}

Note: Windows users should download the ActiveX for Internet Explorer. and the plugin for Plugin-based browsers (like Firefox).

Note: Windows 8 and Windows 10 have built-in flash players and Adobe will cause a conflict. Install the plugin only. Not the ActiveX.

Flash Player Version: Version 32.0.0.114

https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ Direct link scans current system and browser Note: Other software is offered in the download. <Windows Only>

https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/ Step 1: Select Operating System Step 2: Select A Version (Firefox, Win IE . . . .) Note: Other software is offered in the download. <Windows Only> +++++++++++++++++++ See if there are updates for your graphics drivers https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/upgrade-graphics-drivers-use-hardware-acceleration

Start Firefox in Safe Mode {web link}

A small dialog should appear. Click Start In Safe Mode (not Refresh). Is the problem still there?

jrenfroe said

When trying to access any AT&T website, I get "An error occurred on client". Google Chrome accesses them just fine.

Previous to this week, I've been accessing AT&T sites on this machine with Firefox for 5 years.


Update your Flash by going to Add-ons > Plug-ins > Shockwave Flash - Options or go to https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ for the update.

https://www.att.com

Does the above link work for you?


~Pj