Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no site de suporte

Evite golpes de suporte. Nunca pedimos que você ligue ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone, ou compartilhe informações pessoais. Denuncie atividades suspeitas usando a opção “Denunciar abuso”.

Saiba mais
Esta discussão foi arquivada. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
Solved Arquivado

Who has been messing with "Home Page"?

Dummy88

Update 63.0.3 has messed up the Home Page. It used to be set that starting FF or new window, could have an initial blank tab (if I wanted to do some other business) but the Home button would open a group of pages that I had set. That Is, there was a place in Options/ home that set initial page (and new tabs) and another place for setting the Home page/s. Now there is only the option for Home page which means every time I start a new window I get a bunch of tabs that are the Home pages, not as before when it would have a blank page. Hope you can follow what I mean. Who took the option out? Can it be restored please?

Update 63.0.3 has messed up the Home Page. It used to be set that starting FF or new window, could have an initial blank tab (if I wanted to do some other business) but the Home button would open a group of pages that I had set. That Is, there was a place in Options/ home that set initial page (and new tabs) and another place for setting the Home page/s. Now there is only the option for Home page which means every time I start a new window I get a bunch of tabs that are the Home pages, not as before when it would have a blank page. Hope you can follow what I mean. Who took the option out? Can it be restored please?

Todas as respostas (3)

Solução escolhida

That would be done by setting browser.startup.page directly on the about:config page.

Thanks for the information. But why "fix" something that is not broken? Why mess up users settings?

Tried it but does not solve the problem. The home button does not give the preset group of web pages as it did before. Previously, starting FF or new tab or new page was set to be blank but the Home button would open a set of web pages. This was one of the features that I found useful over other browsers. Please reinstate the options as they were before.