Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no site de suporte

Evite golpes de suporte. Nunca pedimos que você ligue ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone, ou compartilhe informações pessoais. Denuncie atividades suspeitas usando a opção “Denunciar abuso”.

Saiba mais
Esta discussão foi arquivada. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
Solved Arquivado

How do I remove / delete an email account from Thunderbird?

fbxmaid

My gmail account is a catch all for certain email accounts so I do not need to have them individually on Thunderbird. To keep from getting multiple copies of the same emails - how do I REMOVE/DELETE/CLOSE an email account on Thunderbird?

My gmail account is a catch all for certain email accounts so I do not need to have them individually on Thunderbird. To keep from getting multiple copies of the same emails - how do I REMOVE/DELETE/CLOSE an email account on Thunderbird?

Todas as respostas (5)

Solução escolhida

Select the unwanted account in the left-hand Folder Pane. Right-click it, select "Settings".

The Account Settings pane will appear, with the chosen account highlighted. At the bottom of the pane is a button labelled Account Actions, which when clicked will reveal an option to Remove Account. You can select and remove as many accounts as you wish, but note that you won't be permitted to remove the default account. You must first designate another account as the default.

That worked. Thank you.

fbxmaid said

My gmail account is a catch all for certain email accounts so I do not need to have them individually on Thunderbird. To keep from getting multiple copies of the same emails - how do I REMOVE/DELETE/CLOSE an email account on Thunderbird?

I followed these directions and they don't work; I right clicked the account I want to delete but nothing called settings showed up.

It says RIGHT click the account.

Figured out how to delete it. Thanks to all who offered advice.