Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no site de suporte

Evite golpes de suporte. Nunca pedimos que você ligue ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone, ou compartilhe informações pessoais. Denuncie atividades suspeitas usando a opção “Denunciar abuso”.

Saiba mais
Esta discussão foi arquivada. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
Arquivado

I have added a web site for exceptions in pop up blocker, but I still can't get in without disabling pop up blocker?

mnewhouse

I added a secure web site for pop up blocker exceptions, but it still will not open up without disabling pop up blocker?

I added a secure web site for pop up blocker exceptions, but it still will not open up without disabling pop up blocker?

Todas as respostas (2)

You would normally see a special pop-up block icon on the location/address bar when a pop-up is blocked.

Don't you see this icon?

No, I do not see any special pop up icon in the address bar.