Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

The website https://www.thehindu.com/myaccount/ does not open up in Firefox.

prasunkr

The website https://www.thehindu.com/myaccount/ does not open up in Firefox (129.0.1). But it duly opens up in Edge. I cleared the cache in Firefox and tried number of times. But the page expected to open a login page, so I even added pop-up exception for the web site. But it still does not open in Firefox. Opening the site in Edge was a cakewalk without clearing cache or adding a pop-up exception.

The website https://www.thehindu.com/myaccount/ does not open up in Firefox (129.0.1). But it duly opens up in Edge. I cleared the cache in Firefox and tried number of times. But the page expected to open a login page, so I even added pop-up exception for the web site. But it still does not open in Firefox. Opening the site in Edge was a cakewalk without clearing cache or adding a pop-up exception.

Modifié le par prasunkr

Toutes les réponses (1)

As a test, being on that site, click the Shield icon in the address bar and turn off Enhanced tracking protection.