Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

OSX Custom Copy, Paste, Select All keyboard shortcuts not working

boast

I have keyboard shortcuts for Copy, Paste, and Select All inside System Preferences > Keyboard > Shortcuts > App Shortcuts > All Applications. When applying my keyboard shortcut, I see the Edit > Select All, for example, get selected in the menu, but nothing happens. If I open up Chrome and use the same shortcuts, they work fine, so the system is registering the shortcuts.

I have keyboard shortcuts for Copy, Paste, and Select All inside System Preferences > Keyboard > Shortcuts > App Shortcuts > All Applications. When applying my keyboard shortcut, I see the Edit > Select All, for example, get selected in the menu, but nothing happens. If I open up Chrome and use the same shortcuts, they work fine, so the system is registering the shortcuts.

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

I don't see an edit button.

Restarting firefox in safe mode didn't help, so extensions doesn't seem to be the issue.