Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Rozwiązane Zarchiwizowany

After upgrading from 8 to 9.0.1 I no longer have any search engines installed. I would like to install Google as my default search engine. When I click on “get more search engines” I cannot find Google or Bing or …

joe999

Problem with search After upgrading from 8 to 9.0.1 I no longer have any search engines installed. I would like to install Google as my default search engine. When I click on “get more search engines” I cannot find Google or Bing or …

Problem with search After upgrading from 8 to 9.0.1 I no longer have any search engines installed. I would like to install Google as my default search engine. When I click on “get more search engines” I cannot find Google or Bing or …

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

Wybrane rozwiązanie

I resolved my issue. Renamed search.sqlite and reinstalled Firefox 9.0.1 All default search engines are now available.