Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

No matter which search engine I select in the Search Engine Toolbar (default), it always uses bing. How do I get it to use Google when I tell it to use Google?

ewhite15

I tried restoring defaults, I couldn't find the google search engine when I clicked the "get more search engines" link, and I have no idea how the crap to get rid of bing.

I tried restoring defaults, I couldn't find the google search engine when I clicked the "get more search engines" link, and I have no idea how the crap to get rid of bing.

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (2)

Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).

  • Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window.

If you do not keep changes after a restart or otherwise have problems with preferences, see:

Tried restarting in safe mode. still not resolved.