Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

I have lost the color in my homepage - have only gray background and black and blue text. How can I get the "theme" color back?

ChasHenry

I adjusted the DPI text size & also reset the "Display Setting".

I adjusted the DPI text size & also reset the "Display Setting".

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

You turned on high contrast, possibly where you set the DPI

It would be a accessibility item.

on windows 7 (look for similar wording from control panel on Vista) Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Ease of Access Center\Make the computer easier to see