Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
დაარქივებული

I need to change the color of the font in my Bookmark Toolbar. Unable to read all bookmarks.

Henry

No longer have a question about editing the Bookmarks Toolbar. I may be dense, but I have not discovered how I may change the text (font) color when using View, Bookmarks, Custom. I see the capability to choose to use text and image, but not to change the color of the text. The ability to "bold" the text would probably be sufficient. I will revisit the Getting Started page and select other background colors to try and alleviate the problem. Persona or thema colors conflict with black text (for my older eyes - I have a vision problem.).

No longer have a question about editing the Bookmarks Toolbar. I may be dense, but I have not discovered how I may change the text (font) color when using View, Bookmarks, Custom. I see the capability to choose to use text and image, but not to change the color of the text. The ability to "bold" the text would probably be sufficient. I will revisit the Getting Started page and select other background colors to try and alleviate the problem. Persona or thema colors conflict with black text (for my older eyes - I have a vision problem.).

ჩასწორების თარიღი: , ავტორი: Henry

ყველა პასუხი (1)

You can make such a change with code in userChrome.css

Add code to userChrome.css below the @namespace line.
See http://kb.mozillazine.org/Editing_configuration#How_to_edit_configuration_files

@namespace url("http://www.mozilla.org/keymaster/gatekeeper/there.is.only.xul"); /* only needed once */

#personal-bookmarks .toolbarbutton-text {
color: black !important;
background-color: -moz-dialog !important;
font-size: 11pt !important;
font-weight: bold;
}

You can adjust the values or leave out things that you do not want to change.