Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

Separators appear mysteriously in bookmarks toolbar, I can delete them but a new one appears each time I re-open Firefox

ninayablok

I have a bookmarks toolbar that I've customized. I know how to insert and remove separators. Recently every time I re-start Firefox it adds a separator at the end of the bookmarks tool bar. If don't delete them, the eventually take over the whole toolbar and I can only see my saved bookmarks through the drop down (overflow) menu. In other words the 100 or so separators run my book marks off the toolbar.

I have more plug ins than i thought based on what the "educated guesses" come up with - are any of them the problem?
I have a bookmarks toolbar that I've customized. I know how to insert and remove separators. Recently every time I re-start Firefox it adds a separator at the end of the bookmarks tool bar. If don't delete them, the eventually take over the whole toolbar and I can only see my saved bookmarks through the drop down (overflow) menu. In other words the 100 or so separators run my book marks off the toolbar. I have more plug ins than i thought based on what the "educated guesses" come up with - are any of them the problem?

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

This can be a problem with the file places.sqlite that stores the bookmarks and the history.


Start Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox to check if one of the add-ons is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes).

  • Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.

See: