Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

How do I get Firefox NOT to use default link color and read the CSS?

artifactink

I posting and testing sites using CSS externally linked. Every time I look at my sites in Firefox, the default link color shows, (active, hover, visited, etc) and everything is outlined in this color. Safari does not do this - WHAT I HAVE DONE TO FIX IT: • I have emptied the cache and reloaded • embedded a style on every page (as well as in the external CSS) a:link a:visited a:hover a:active { text-decoration: none; color: none; } No luck!!

I posting and testing sites using CSS externally linked. Every time I look at my sites in Firefox, the default link color shows, (active, hover, visited, etc) and everything is outlined in this color. Safari does not do this - WHAT I HAVE DONE TO FIX IT: • I have emptied the cache and reloaded • embedded a style on every page (as well as in the external CSS) a:link a:visited a:hover a:active { text-decoration: none; color: none; } No luck!!

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (2)

a:link a:visited a:hover a:active { text-decoration: none; color: none; }

I just tried that and got this in the error console Warning: Expected colour but found 'none'. Error in parsing value for 'color'. Declaration dropped.

Do you see any errors in the Tools > Error Console about that CSS file?

Do you see the links in the history once visited ?

Are you running Firefox in Private Browsing - Use Firefox without saving history mode ?